PinPoint93PinPoint93

Main Games Reviews Stats

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Another!

Do another one! Haha, that was hilarious!

Naruto Ninja Chronicles 2 Naruto Ninja Chronicles 2

This does make poop look good

Now, This is, better, than our first Naruto Ninja Chronicles, I still reckon to take my advice and watch and study other flash sprite movies if that is what you are going to persue.
"does any one know the action script for a dynamic camera I use Flash 8 and I need a camera to watch the movement of
the characters while they fight." This could be googled, no? There are thousands of websites dedicated to Flash and Actionscript. With time I'm hoping you will improve and finally do Naruto and the sprite movie genre some justice.

Naruto Ninja Chronicles 1 Naruto Ninja Chronicles 1

Needs improvement

No, Shh, its all okay now.
I think you should watch other GOOD sprite flashes so you could get a comparison of quality against yours..
maybe pick up a few hints and things you should do to make it look, sound and feel right.
Here I go to watch the second episode..

War Spheres War Spheres

So many issues!

-During the opening sequence to a fight, if I activated my Shield, it would appear in the sky. ( You should not be able to activate it then)
-Electric Shield doesn't work, bought it halfway through the game and it has no affect or acknowledgement that I pressed the button.
-Several cool down bugs with the Dragon. (Was able to spawn two right off the bat)

This game is severely flawed and I am disgusted with it

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Beautiful

Absolutly fantastic, had such a good time playing it :) I did get stuck though, When the old one was sleeping, I was jumping on his roof and fell down the wall behind his chair, through the roof and was stuck there and I had to start again D: Other than that, fantastifc game

Bug in labyrinth Bug in labyrinth

Very simple

Very simple little game, the highest score I got was 198, not to sure how good that is.